Sunday, June 24, 2007

The final stretch....

It is literally the final stretch now because theres less than a week left in this amazing place. I just finished writing a paper at 8am this morning (yup, still procrastinating and pulling the all nighters) and I have my last final in about 2 hours.. which I am so screwed for. I also may or may not have failed a class I needed for my major. Great....

Well, in less than 7 hours, I will be boarding a plane again and going North up the East Coast. First stop will be Surfer's Paradise, and then probably Nimbin =D, Byron, Sunshine Coast, Moreton Island... who knows. Going to play it by ear and see how the weather is. Hopefully its a lot warmer than Sydney right now and hopefully get to go skydiving again!

I havent updated about my New Zealand trip but FYI, the most beautiful country, ever. WOW. Will do that when I get back from this trip, although I dont know how likely that will be since I will probably need to spend all day packing to leave for the states the day after. FOCK.

Weird... less than 7 days left and it still hasnt hit me. I feel like theres still ways to go while we're in Sydney. It didnt even occur to me that I actually only have 2 more nights in Sydney left after I get back from this trip... FOCKK. I wonder when it will hit me. But when it does, I know it will hit me hard as a big Ayer's rock. I'm a baby when it comes to leaving the fun...

For everyone back home, I'll be back July 1 @ late nightish in Stat.

For the Sydney team.... FOCKKK! and I <3 youuuuu guys. Yea shuttup I know I'm corny but we're allowed to be right now.

;]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

FOCK...MA...

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.